Do you need a new mattress? Ask yourself these questions:
Is the bed 10 years old or more?
Do you wake with back or neck ache?
Does your mattress creak or crunch?
Can you feel springs or ridges in your mattress?
Do you unintentionally roll towards your partner?
Is the base uneven or sagging?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above questions then it's time to start looking for a new mattress. At Basic Elegance we offer a wide range, from traditional sprung to memory foam mattresses. Some of our mattresses even use space age technology to give you the ultimate nights sleep!
Memory Foam or Pocket Sprung?
Many of our customers are unsure which mattress is right for them. To help you decide, we have a list of advantages to each type:
Why Memory Foam?
- The mattress responds to individual shape and pressure, moulding to the body's contours
- The mattress relieves pressure build-up
- The mattress helps to maintain correct posture and alignment, and helps to prevent aches and pains
- The mattresses are hypo allergenic, making them great for allergy sufferers
- The mattresses never need turning!
Why Pocket Sprung?
- The mattresses conform and adjust to your body contours
- Each spring in the mattress works independently from one another minimising weight motion transfer between you and your partner for an undisturbed nights sleep
- The springs provide edge to edge support
- The mattress offers complete spinal support and comfort
Still can't decide? Don't worry - some of our mattresses combine both pocket springs and memory foam to give you the best of both types of mattress!